LAST UPDATE - July 30th, 2011
If you are fresh meat and have not been receiving emails from me, please email me to get on our mailing list.
If you would like to suggest something for this page or want to advertize selling gear, services etc to our skaters please email Me - Pamtera
Body By Vi !!!!!
For All Derby Ladies that have seen the information I have attached order forms please bring your order form to our tournament this weekend or submit it as soon as possible - Having the teams orders in on or before Sunday we help the team earn a cheque on the 15th of the month as well as a cheque Next Monday! When the team sells over $2700+ in sales we will earn 25% of the profits!!
If you need a refresh of the Challenge Kits please visit (my favorite is the Core Kit - its the complete nutritional system)
90 Day Challenge Kits
Our team Website is
Oil City Derby Girls
For addition information or help choosing the right Kit or product for you - please do not hesitate to contact myself or Kerry Sparrowe at 780-232-9078 or email@example.com - Kristen Pawlowich 780-340-8509 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for joining the Challenge and getting your orders in quickly so we can start earning some extra income for the team!
Thank you for your time, see you on the track!
What to do as an Oil City Derby Girl before a game
1. Get Tickets, usually Bratty Girl is the ticket person and there is usually an alternate, read emails to find out who has them or ask around.
2. Get Posters and flyers - Usually these are at practice, go out and put some up, Tell the Nean of Mean where you live and where you can hang posters, go into liquor stores, your favorite store and ask if you can leave some flyers.
3. Go to facebook and invite all your friends to the Facebook event.
4. PROMOTE PROMOTE PROMOTE!
5. Sign up as a volunteer or Non-Skating Official
6. Come to bout and have fun helping out and watching our team!
7. Go to afterparty and get loaded, or not, and have fun!
Here are the procedures if you need to get a ticket at the door for a friend....
Sell the advance tickets if you want people to come in for the advance price. If you are UNABLE to get people the tickets before the bout, you have two options:
1. Email / FB message to Bamm BEFORE noon on the day of the bout and give her the person's name that you would like on the list. If she messages people back saying that their names will be under "Skatez SoFrantic" (for example) then you need to communicate that to your guests.
2. You can meet them outside, give them the tickets and collect the money to be turned in with the rest of your advance ticket money.
We will not be keeping pre-paid tickets at the door for skaters.
Any Roller Derby girls that show up with some sort of team identification (ie. Insurance Card, team jersey, etc.) will be given the advance price.
** Reminder: The reason we sell tickets at advanced prices is so that people will COMMIT to coming. We are going to start keeping track of how many people on the advance list show up. If we suspect that a member is putting 'maybes' on the list, she/he may lose the priviledge of being able to add to the list. **
Red Deer May 14th Game - Get your tickets from Bratty Girl or Pamtera, Posters and flyers from The Nean of Mean, will be at Tuesday's practice!
2011 SEASON SCHEDULE
AWAY June 17/18th - All Stars at the CWRDA Westerns in BC
AWAY August 27th - Double Header in Red Deer, All-Stars Vs Belladonnas and
Tank'er Girls vs Red Deer' B Team
HOME - Sept 17th - Wild Rose Cup vs E-Ville Roller Derby - Northlands Hall D
HOME - Double Header- October 1 -Tanker Girls VS Reign Vally Vixens
All-Stars VS Treasure Valley Rollergirls from Boise, Idaho
AWAY - October 15 - Tanker Girls away game at OSRDA - BC
HOME - November 26- Skatemare before Christmas #5 - Invitational
Click here to find out if you can use that new derby name of yours !
Yep sometimes Muffin Monster is just taken!
Can't tell you how important it is to LEARN THE RULES!! CLICK HERE
OCDG ROSTER & Committees
Here is our current skater list, PLEASE PLEASE if you are NOT on here, email me and let me know, even let me know when you have chosen a derby name !
Please email me if you pick a derby name and number, and also a great resource to check derby numbers!
Please let me know what committee you would like to be on
OCDG Membership List 2011
|Bamm Bamm BJ
|Banshee Bar Brawler
||CWRDA - Insurance
|Betty B. Brutal
||Co-Chair - Welcoming Committee
|Blondie Ama Zombie
|Fyr' S. Natch
||Training - Dryland
|Kill 'er Bunny
||Fund & Sponsorship
|Mace of Hearts
||Merchandise - HEAD
||Fundraising - HEAD
||Training Co- Chair
|The Nean of Mean
||Volunteer CO - Street Team
|Vixen Von Bruzen
||Merchandise - Co Chair
||Creative - Co-Chair
|Miss Elle Crysis
|Easy Break Oven